Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Sign this petition

Hi,

I am against the fact that every meeting in the senate and congress starts with a prayer,
I am also against that GOD is mentioned on all of our currency.
I see no reason for either of these peculiar things.

That's why I created a petition to The United States House of Representatives, The United States Senate, and President Barack Obama, which says:

"Dear Senate and Congress can you please stop praying or making a blessing in public before you are called to order, and can you please remove the name and reference of God from all of our currency? It makes no sense."

Will you sign my petition? Click here to add your name:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/seperation-of-church?source=c.fwd&r_by=363253

Thanks!

glen

lets see if we can gather some steam on this!

No comments:

Post a Comment